Help us change the face of our cultural landscape.
Donate today to support the Paprika Festival during our upcoming season.
We are reimagining access to the arts and arts training.
At Paprika, we take great pride in providing free, supportive, and creative programs for young and emerging artists to lead their own process, develop their craft, take risks, discover new ways to share stories, and connect with their communities.
We hope you will join us in creating low-barrier opportunities for young people to access and participate in the arts, by developing free programming for young artists to an arts education.
We are building opportunities for young artists to develop their skills and thrive as future arts leaders.
At Paprika, we create a launchpad for young artists to have professional careers in the arts and culture sector, by providing them with mentorship, hand-on arts education, and showcase opportunities to connect with the community at large.
By donating to Paprika, you are joining a network of dedicated supporters who understand the importance of fostering creativity and leadership in young people and supporting the next generation of artists.
The Benefits of Giving
The Impact of Your Support
- $5 provides a participant TTC tokens to access a workshop, a printed script to workshop their production, or office supplies to make training possible. It goes a long way!
- $20 provides transportation and a meal to a participant during our Training Days, wherein participants learn producing and arts marketing skills, gain knowledge about decolonial arts practices, and collaborate with other young artists in the Festival
- $50 provides a participant with access to rehearsal space, or time with a mentor to hone their artistic practice
- $150 provides a guest artist to further participant development or an actor for a workshop
- $500 provides a participant access to a professional theatre venue during the Festival, a workshop opportunity for our participants, or provides an online platform for participant collaboration and learning
- $1000 provides the participants with access to learn from a designer, time with a dedicated facilitator in their program, and directly supports one of Paprika’s programs that provide mentorship and training in playwriting, directing, producing, collective creation, and arts administration.
We’re pleased to offer all our donors benefits that recognize your support and give you behind the scenes access to our learning process:
- Tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
- Recognition in programmes and on our website
- Invitations to attend Paprika celebrations with the artists and team
- Creative and organizational updates sent directly to your inbox
Levels of Support
- $5: Creators Club
- $20: Friends of Paprika
- $50: Artistic Activator
- $150: Participant Patron
- $500: Production Sponsor
- $1000: Program Patron
Every dollar counts
Paprika’s work would not be possible without the generosity of donors like you. Thank you for believing in the future of theatre.