Native Earth Performing Arts and Artscape strive to provide equal treatment to and equitable benefits of its services, programs and facilities in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
• The Dundas Street entrance provides barrier-free access to the building.
• Two elevators are located in the South Lobby.
• All floors have accessible washrooms and stalls, as well as accessible drinking fountains.
• Signage throughout the building is written in Braille.
• A hearing enhancement system is available in the Aki Studio.
• Accessible seating in the Aki Studio.
• Late admittance and re-entry allowed.
CLICK HERE FOR A VISUAL GUIDE AND INFORMATION ABOUT OUR VENUE
CLICK HERE FOR THE “HOW WE BREATHE” RELAXED PERFORMANCE VISUAL GUIDE
CLICK HERE FOR THE “DID YOU MISS ME?” RELAXED PERFORMANCE VISUAL GUIDE
Pay-What-You-Can-Afford Sliding Scale: $5/$10/$20 (online or at the door)
Pay-What-You-Can: any amount (at the door)
Pay-It-Forward Tickets: $7 (online)
These tickets allow patrons to buy a ticket for someone else to attend the Festival at no cost. Any Pay-It-Forward tickets that are purchased will be available at the door on a first come, first served basis.
Aki Studio (First floor)
Native Earth Performing Arts
585 Dundas Street E.
Toronto, ON M5A 2B7
Phone: 416.531.1402 (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm)
Sage is one of the four sacred medicines commonly used by Indigenous peoples of this area. The other three sacred medicines are cedar, sweetgrass and tobacco. Sage will be available just inside the Aki Studio doors after all performances. If you are unsure of how to use Sage and/or would like to learn more about it, please reach out to a Paprika volunteer.